Listed September 05, 2011
Age: 2 yrs.
Weight: Not Specified
Adult Size: 11-25 lbs.
Views:This pet has been viewed 103 times.
DescriptionShepherd / Terrier / Mixed "short coat"
Special NeedsPlease contact Vicky (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information about this pet.
Billy is an 8 month old, neutered male dog who weighs 26 lbs. He was seen by his rescuer one night around midnight when she was walking her own dogs. A man was kicking Billy badly and he was howling in pain. When the man finished Billy ran off, whimpering. His rescuer went looking for him, following his cries.
Luckily, she saw Billy hiding under a car and quietly sat with him, telling him it was okay now and asking him to come with her. He trusted the lady and came out and followed her home. He saw a vet and had all the necessary treatments. He has been happily living with 12 other dogs in a foster home since November 2009. It has taken him time, but he is now very healthy and trusting of people and other animals. He is very submissive and seldom barks. He responds very well to affection and love and is now looking for a wonderful new home so that he may never experience such cruelty again.
· Low, medium or high energy : medium
· alpha or submissive: submissive
· does the dog gets along with other dogs, kids or people.: good, cats unknow
· housetrained or not: not
· good walk on leash or not: good
· bark a lot or seldom: seldom
· any basic training? sit or wait?: no
· Is the dog afraid of man or strangers? : no
· Does it like to chew or bark a lot when left along? no
· How is the dog with the new environment?: good
· Does the dog have food or space aggression: no